My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Garden Views
From our Saturday walk. Thinking about warmer weather and what to do to our home. John told me a story about a home on his mission who had a purposeful wild life preserve so they didn't have to mow the back yard.
4 comments:
I guess we need to start looking for signs of fall.
I guess we need to start looking for signs of fall.
Very interesting pictures. Makes me want to go for a walk!
I am looking forward to warmer weather as well! I like seeing these pictures from your walks. You should make sure you are taking couple pictures too!
Post a Comment