Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pinterest Makes it Look Oh, So Easy

Projects, anyone?  Maybe I am worrying a little bit too much about the crafting expectations of the guests; what will they think?  "Did you make that amazing DIY wedding decoration?" 

John keeps begging me to delegate more, outsource some of these projects.  The problem:  how do I ask someone to do something I haven't tried?  Here, follow these vague web instructions.  I don't mind starting things and then explaining them IF I KNOW THEY WILL WORK!  The original modge-podge+food coloring+ cooking in oven did not withstand water in vase.  So trying a few other ideas....The 10 day air dry trick has just enough time to test!

Looking for ground beef cheaper than $1.29 lbs.  Frozen @ Mars price.  And chix.  It's a busy time, but a good time, too!

4 comments:

Julie said...

This is all just getting curiouser and curiouser. :)

geri said...

I'm sorry we're going out of town and can't be of more help!

Emmalyn said...

People who have done the project several more times can do it easily and picture-perfect. I'm sorry it didn't work as well as expected, but it still looks fun!

BobandLu said...

So sorry about the paint and water. I have seen but never tried that one. Martha Stewart has some painted bottles or vases, but the paint might be a special order online job.