Thinking about monograms, and then full names...Thinking about frosting the front window door....Could just do our address, but if we really want to stay here forever, why not our last name? But if we moved, we would have to replace door, or turn it into something else...
Have you seen the beautiful 24 inch MONOGRAMS? Wood, painted. It is the next big decorating trend. (You know, after white-on-white/big clocks/lattice/owls-birds/chevrons/gray-yellow/trellis patterns/big floral wallpaper/diamond-pattern tufted headboards...)
Add swirlies to connect, or put in center of a circle. Make last name initial larger...





2 comments:
We have a local shop that has a cut vinyl that looks like frosted glass. I keep thinking about designing something to go on our front door glass. It could even be seasonal. It costs about $2.50 per square foot.
I'm sure it would be beautiful but our reasoning for no name on the mailbox is that I don't want people coming up to my door and asking for us by name. There was a time when someone would have been able to convince one of my children they they really knew us.
Post a Comment