My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, July 8, 2012
What Is It?
Can you see? Do you know what is happening? Two picture clues. Both pictures taken with John's phone camera. Recently.
6 comments:
Somebody cleaned the floor mat in a vehicle? (Gpa Ken)
A plane?
diamond sparkles? from the sunlight hitting a ring?
Emma wins! The sun was setting and shining right through the airplane window, hitting my diamond and sending rainbows and sparkles all over the plane.
Airplane? Where did you go???
I win I win! My ring does this too when I'm driving and the sun hits it right. I think it is incredibly pretty! I am very glad you were on a plane :)
Post a Comment