Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jaw Time

This is what I learned this morning. Photographer Peter Hurley talks about your jaw.
Can you see a difference? Not just smiley vs normal face. Look at my jaw. Try it again:

How I normally hold my face when confronted with a camera in my face:
And doing the Peter Hurley jaw out forhead tilted towards camera to eliminate jaw droopiness:
AND I TRIED TO KEEP THE SAME EXPRESSION ON MY FACE. He says, "It feels weird, but it looks good."


6 comments:

BobandLu said...

Hey that's neat! :)

Julie said...

Thank you so much! I always have this problem and my kids tease me about it now whenever I am in a picture. I watched the whole video. Now I just need to practice.

Emmalyn said...

That makes a huge difference! Whoa!

I think everyone has this problem in pictures!

And what a simple way to look great!

Jane Babcock said...

Thanks. I just watched the vidio with my photographer.

Deb said...

Interesting. And that color green also looks very good on you.

Lisa Chin said...

It makes you look thinner and younger. So funny how that work!