Monday, August 5, 2013

Looking at Profiles

What similarities do you see?  Forehead slope, noses, lips, chins.  Max has a Babcock button chin, like mine.  Stewart looks more like my brothers, but these blue-eyed men look like their daddy! 
It was haircut weekend, back-to-school cuts, short.  I thought their t-shirts were great indicators of their interests:  Sam wearing his welding technical high school "Cobra by Choice" mascot shirt, Max an old boychoir shirt, John his Father's Day Suzu gift DAD in ACDC-style font and the pants I bought him in St. Thomas, and Stewart with "Got Sharks?"  Perfect. 
 
 

4 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Lots of men in your house for the moment.

Deb said...

I love that blue picture. What a great group.

Emmalyn said...

I thought the same thing when I saw them skyping! Great shirts to reflect them! haha

Great pictures of your boys :)

BobandLu said...

If I stopped shaving and let my leg hairs grow long, I would want them to be glow in the dark like Max's! ;)