My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Monday, May 16, 2016
The Rest of the Story
You would never know the full story, just looking at these photos. Context helps. Details. I am determined to ask better questions, give more complements, and to try and school my face. The weird, goofy looks we all make can be funny when the camera catches them. I was having focusing problems in the dark gym. The last two photos of Sam are for his mission application. He chose the bottom one, without glasses.
Labels:
dancing,
family history,
hairstyle,
missionary,
Sam,
temple,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It helps that I know most of the stories. I love seeing your photos. It was fun to have you in Utah.
The two photos of Chris capture his personality. Funny guy. Missionary Sam! Awesome. I loved seeing your photos.
Post a Comment