I was pondering why it has been so hard to blog even though I still read blogs. When our oldest daughter blogs we see glimpses into her life that helps with the long-across-the-country distance. I am grateful for the technology.
Maybe it is just me getting lazier. The process to get a photo from the camera uploaded to the computer (whah whah)...
No real excuses.
There are some sporadic facebook updates.
But INSTAGRAM! At least once a week there is something posted from me. Easy to search my name, jennilandbeck.
4 comments:
I like the ease of Instagram too and really enjoy seeing family and friends' pictures. I rarely visit blogs anymore. When I write a blog post I tend to look to see if anyone else has written one. They are such a tiny, edited glimpse into peoples' lives, but certainly better than nothing. I miss hearing more about what's going on with everyone.
I tend to blog when I have a lot of pictures to share. I like that blogs stay in one place and I really like blog updates. I check regularly daily, even when there have been no updates for a long time.
I love seeing you anywhere!
Both are lovely, but yes... Yes, Instagram is easier for me too.
Post a Comment