Friday, June 26, 2009

We have HISTORY!

I have been taking digital photos of hard copy photos. Feeling amazed at my beautiful babies. Sweet memories and thoughts as I look at these.

I love this shot of Emma and Stewart lying on mini-trampoline with matching picture Books of Mormon. "Abid-ah-buh?" was Stewart's mimic-repeat-after-me of family scripture reading. Kind of sounds like "It came to pass"



Mom made these in Homemaking--sewing boards using shoe laces to go in and out of the holes and trace the pictures she drew. Formative favorite pictures.
Emma baby pictures.


At 4 years I remember thinking I thought this looked like me when I grew up.
Gift from creative friend last year...
..and this year. She knows and shares the creative NEED to make stuff.
I am in an on-line quilting group. We make blocks for each other. This month I made these for Sheryl in DC. She sent me fragments of 4 of her brother's shirts, asked for stars. I used up every scrap I could, including his pocket with initials in the center of the "Churn Dash" star-ish block (it is one of my all-time favorite blocks!)

No comments: