Mom picked me up at the airport with Becca (how did I not get ONE SINGLE picture of Becca?) and we went shopping, first thing.
Next blog will include nephews and nieces seen on our trip across the country, driving, just the two of us, mother and daughter, friends.
I want to show you my mom.
4 comments:
What great pictures!
It is good to see real-life pictures!
I enjoyed your post. Thank you.
It surprises me to see so many pictures of myself. You seem to have been selective though. thank you. I very much enjoyed the trip out and spending time with you at David's and here in Cranberry.
Sorry I missed you while you were here. Sounds like the two of you had a great time together. I take it Luann's baby hasn't arrived yet?
Those are some great pictures of your Mom, and of you and John.
There are some classes at the U in graffiti art. Amazing that they are now teaching graffiti. It is a beautiful artform but I guess part of what makes it beautiful to me is that I assume the artist is "untrained." Guess that won't always be the case now.
Post a Comment