Friday, May 29, 2009

Missed Celebrations

Laura, on the left, had a birthday this week! Hope it was a happy one, filled with good food, happy family singing to you! Did you make your own scrumptious cake? No, wait, I mean, PIE? Laura is the Pie Queen in our family, and she gives homage to her husband, the Pie King. Favorite Thanksgiving meal memory--a pie for everyone, and there were 28 or so of us, including babies!


The women in our family know how to have fun when we are together! Far apart geographically doesn't mean far apart hearts. Wish I were a better phone caller...know that this blog is for you!

3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

I love the hot tub picture. You all look so comfortable and I know there is a very fun (and probably intellectual) conversation going on inbetween bites of those ice cream sandwiches. Thanks for sharing your family with me!

Laura said...

Thank you. We did have pie. Kind of. We didn't get our oven back until last night so we had no-bake cheesecake. (It was in a pie pan!) It was a good day.

BobandLu said...

That was a great day. Great vacation. I'd love a hot tub right now!