Tuesday, June 8, 2010

An Elephant for Emmalyn



Suzu played the FHE game under duress; she thinks the whole things is silly and gross. Max was trading porcupines for ....can't remember now. Roxie was in heaven with Bottlenose dolphins. Sam was very excited when he came home from school and saw them. Stewart was a good sport. Cheap plastic fun.

4 comments:

Likely said...

all of that cute bracelet trading I have seen going on among the younger folks reminds me of trading things when I was a kid. We had the jelly bracelets and the plastic charm necklaces. so much fun.

Lisa Chin said...

Explain - what is this FHE game? We played Clue last night and I think for the first time ever, I won! hahaha

Emmalyn said...

I can't tell what they are. Just plastic bracelets?

I love the elephant though!

Jennilyn said...

Plastic rubber bands in the shape of animals-yes! Game: trade, pose for picture, guess the shape (each on of the colors are all the same shape, so that got too easy). Sometimes the "game" is just participating. My sister Deb is better at making up stuff to do with stuff-any theme. Anything for unity and memory making. And trying to include far-away siblings. We are saving some yellow stretchy elephants for her!