My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
My doctor asked me yesterday if I needed a note to get out of work. Hahaha. On super meds and steroids to get rid of the sinus infection/broncitis/gurgling lungs that has kept me nap-sleeping upright in the hospital bed. The one in Emma's room. Really. We are prepared for home health care. The controls glow in the dark so I could tilt it as low as I could still breathe...thus the blog-ahead-no-new pictures this week.
Sinus Infections and gurgling lungs do not sound like a good time. So sorry to hear you are ill. I hope the superdrugs kick in quickly and that you are back to sleeping in your own bed soon!
5 comments:
My doctor asked me yesterday if I needed a note to get out of work. Hahaha. On super meds and steroids to get rid of the sinus infection/broncitis/gurgling lungs that has kept me nap-sleeping upright in the hospital bed. The one in Emma's room. Really. We are prepared for home health care. The controls glow in the dark so I could tilt it as low as I could still breathe...thus the blog-ahead-no-new pictures this week.
Yikes, sounds sick. You had better take care of yourself. Whatever it takes.
Sinus Infections and gurgling lungs do not sound like a good time. So sorry to hear you are ill. I hope the superdrugs kick in quickly and that you are back to sleeping in your own bed soon!
Oh yes, I relate. I just got over that kind of illness. I'm glad you went to the doctor. Speedy recovery to you!
So sorry about you being sick. Glad you've got a terrific family to take care of you!
Post a Comment