My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Thursday is Today
I put up a homework table behind the loveseat. No food allowed. Eight feet of space, that was formerly unused in front of the fireplace.
They can have food, they just have to leave it in the dining room, which is 4 feet away. So far, it has been a great combination workspace and homework station.
4 comments:
*chuckle* Is that your "If I close my eyes, he's invisible" look?
Homework without food? How do they stay awake?
I love homework rooms and tables! I wish we had one again.
They can have food, they just have to leave it in the dining room, which is 4 feet away. So far, it has been a great combination workspace and homework station.
Post a Comment