My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Yes. It was Sandy-mom's. She originally wanted me to paint a mural on it for their bedroom, when it was southwest themed. I took too long. She eventually just gave it to us, when they moved into a smaller home. It has been in our kitchen, dinning room, living room...downstairs around seminary room. Migratory furniture...Originally from the chapel here before they remodeled with darker stained wood pews.
5 comments:
I've always wanted a pew. Is this yours?
I like the blue with the chair.
Yes. It was Sandy-mom's. She originally wanted me to paint a mural on it for their bedroom, when it was southwest themed. I took too long. She eventually just gave it to us, when they moved into a smaller home. It has been in our kitchen, dinning room, living room...downstairs around seminary room. Migratory furniture...Originally from the chapel here before they remodeled with darker stained wood pews.
Cool! I like it!
Love it! I hate when I can't see a house number from the street!
Post a Comment