Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to BYU-Provo for Maxwell! This is him, wearing the $1.50 Banana Republic floral GUY'S shirt I found at the thrift store, and clicking "YES" he will attend in the fall!
Front door with sheer IKEA fabric curtain cut and fabric starched to glass door. Soak or spray the starch onto the fabric, smooth onto surface. Works on smooth walls, too, and holds. Great way to change a wall/window if you are renting and can't paint. I once covered a whole powder room with giant popcorn fabric! Loved that.

Another pattern for Debs. Contemporary/retro feel. Great geometry. Easily transform a huge mirror with this painted or wood overlay look to modernize.

4 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Congratulations to Max! I remember the popcorn bathroom. That was great! I still consider that townhouse "the everchanging house", were the changes more dramatic than other houses you've lived in?

Deb said...

I love your ideas and patterns. Snail mail received! Though I'm still not convinced there are large mirrors in my future. :(

Exciting about Max! It will be fun to see him out here.

Lisa Chin said...

Congratulations Max!

Love the glass covering idea. You are so clever!

Emmalyn said...

Whoo!!!