This cute black netting shirt was in a love bag from Tauna from Sue. Under scraps of feedsacks, doilies, glitter paint. Love the exposed zipper in back. Fit Em perfectly, over her Shade modesty undershirt. And I realized, all that early practice playing dolls, dressing them, was NOTHING compared to having beautiful daughters to dress up!
And always look at the bottom of the bag! Some treasures are buried deep.
3 comments:
Cool shirt!
I don't know that I would have ever dressed up dolls when we were little without your influence. Even if I was inclined, I don't think I could get my girls to try things on. I admire your vision. Wish you were close enough that you could regularly take my girls shopping and give them fashion advice!
I've never had a natural sense of fashion, but years of trial and error are making me more confident.
Post a Comment