My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
"I SPY" is in the mail!
Lovely foot model=Johnny! This quilt is over-due for Baby Nephew Jack, now crawling up the stairs! Happy BODY DAY! Red silky-satiny fabric on back, 6.5 inch squares on front. Machine quilted (imperfectly, but it is done and has gorgeous binding all around, so it is usable/loveable/machine washable and he is getting it before high school graduation).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fun fabrics! I am sure they are going to love it.
that's the same word that came to my mind, FUN in deed.
I just love all your quilts!
I recognize some of that fabric! Great job!
Love it! Especially the silky fabric on the back. I'm sure it will become his favorite!
Great! Love your stories and sharing talent.
Post a Comment