Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Spread Out Blessings

We are not all together this year for a photo...
I got a phone call from a member in Wyoming who met Elder Landbeck today. He wanted to let me know he is doing well. They were at a funeral for a stalwart member who had a tradition of throwing the biggest 24th of July Pioneer Day firework party in the state! His firework display and free icecream out at his ranch were legendary.

I was thankful Stewart was there to support the family, meet good people, share the Gospel, even if it means he is gone from us for awhile...
My sister, Deborah, has been blogging her 12 Days of Thanksgiving, a great idea! I am getting ready for the Relief Society meeting "12 WAYS of Christmas, making a quilt to illustrate my day of "Inspire" symbolized by a snowflake. Promise to post when completed.

I am thankful for the influence of good people. Thankful for family. Grateful for their love, and the blessing of loving them back.

4 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Good to get reports.

I like the 12 ways of Christmas idea. What are the other ways?

Lisa Chin said...

Cannot wait to see the quilt! Have a very happy thanksgiving!

seven smiles said...

(jaw drop)

you are amazing, Jennilyn.

can't wait to see + be inspired.

BobandLu said...

I have always loved this family picture. Good ideas for being grateful and Christ centered. Thanks.