Thursday, April 19, 2012

Forever Family Celebration

Twenty-three years.

Suzu thinks we should dress up like "Fiddler on the Roof" and sing "Twenty-five years" in two more years...

1 comment:

landbeck said...

I would love to sing a song with you. But "Twenty-five Years" is filled with doubt, ("Do you love me?" and "Do I love him?"), we should find a song that is more declaratory.

"Unchained Melody"? ("I need your love, God speed your love to me!")

"Close to You"? ("Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?")

"Happy Together"? ("Imagine me and you, I do! I think about you day and night, it's only right, to think about the girl you love and hold her tight; so happy together")

"If"? ("If a man could be two places at one time, I'd be with you. Tomorrow and Today, beside you all the way")

"Time in a Bottle"? ("I've looked around enough to know that you're the one I want to go through time with")

"Love Me Tender"? ("Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go. You have made my life complete, and I love you so.")

"You and I"? ("Just you and I, sharing our love together. And I know in time, we'll build the dreams we treasure. We'll be all right, just you and I").

Hmmm