Sunday, April 15, 2012

I got motion sick watching "Hunger Games."

On our most recent date I had to run out of the movie theatre to throw up. Jitter-cam reality action filming makes me sick. Inner ear problem? Take meds before going to movies? READ the books before you go-a lost dad in row behind us had no idea what was going on and needed his teenager to explain things...I thought it was a really good book-to-film adaptation. Costumes & makeup are amazing.
Easter pictures, finally!

3 comments:

Deb said...

I haven't seen that movie yet, partly because Roger hasn't read the books. Thank you for the jiggle warning. I really don't like movies filmed like that. I definitely want to see it, but it sounds like I'll be better off waiting for the dvd.

Fun and cute bunny ears on your girls. :)

Julie said...

In the beginning I had a similar feeling and hoped they didn't film the whole thing like the opening scenes. I didn't feel as sick as you though. That would be miserable.

I resisted reading the book forever, but finally listened to it on CD a few weeks ago. After seeing the movie I immediately picked up the second one.

Such a creative story!

Jane Babcock said...

a movie to see?