Friday, November 23, 2012

Food, Friends, Music & Family

Thanksgiving 2012 lunch session. Turkey stew Ethiopian-style, eaten with our fingers with the spongey lavendar-colored rolled "bread" and flat bread. Couldn't find my camera during the corn-sack races, or to get a picture of the 3 Jens in attendance.


6 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful and impressive harp! What a blessing. I'm jealous of your gathering. Would have been fun and fascinating to be there. Thank you for blogging about it.

Jane Babcock said...

Love that big harp. Thanks for sharing thanksgiving with us.

Emmalyn said...

That is a gorgeous harp!

Lisa Chin said...

This sounds like a fun time! I'm so glad you were able to get a new harp. It's gorgeous!

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

It was wonderful! Thank you for inviting us. We loved the music and I have pictures of the sack races! I'll send some.
xo

julie babcock said...

I'm glad you could be together with family and friends. We loved getting to know the Jones family, say hi from us:) Next year...salmon for Thanksgiving!