Skyped with our missionaries on Christmas! Didn't get a screen shot of Mom & Dad, but here is Stewart & his companion.Went out to dinner at a once-in-a-lifetime pricey place; very fun 4 course fondue meal. Flaming Turtle dessert fondue was wonderful. The server brought out two candles, one for each of us with the dessert items to dip.
This week ends up being daily celebrations: tonight more friends and good food to share, tomorrow adult family at another restaurant; Saturday celebrating birthdays with cake and cousins, and sparklers!
Working full days, busy.


6 comments:
So glad all is being properly celebrated! Happy Days to you and John!!
Happy Birthday to you and John! I'm glad you went out to celebrate! :)
Nice skype fotos. I love your purple top and the hats. Happy birthday.
Happy birthdays! Fun to see the pictures.
I am glad you are celebrating!
And I like your Fun purple blouse at the melting pot! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment