My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Monday, September 30, 2013
T-shirt Dress Debut
Our church building water/septic system was compromised, so only one short meeting Sunday. Knowing it wouldn't be the usual 3 hours, I wore my color-blocked t-shirt dress. Ridiculously comfortable. Bright. Fits me better than when I made it at the beginning of the summer. John has lost 20 lbs since we started serious no-carb diet, me half that and working hard for it. We want to be healthier, in-shape, better able to serve, go on a mission together. That's one of our goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Comfortable is good and heAlth goals important. Good photos.
Fun dress! Losing together is fun. Roger and I have been working on that too. He loses faster. That's okay, losing it slow is healthy and will help keep it off. We're both using myfitnesspal but different name than before for me. Not low carbs for me, but I know that works for a lot of people. Still eating chia every once in a while thanks to you and Lu. Getting healthy for service opportunities together is a great motive.
The color photo is too fuzzy to see how stunning Jenni looks in. GREAT color, and pretty lady!
WHOO! That dress looks super fun! And you look fantastic!
Good for you! You too are looking fabulous! Keep up the good work! Your parents did a great job giving their homecoming talks today. It was wonderful to hear from them.
Post a Comment