Wet out to lunch afterwards, got a free mini pumpkin because we ordered big BBQ sampler at Famous Dave's.
The screen shot was from work, required training. Thought it was well worded.
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
4 comments:
We were going to see that movie last night. The kids didn't want to go. :( We'll try again next week.
The kids would like it. They need to see the kick boxer. I like mini pumpkins, And Bbq sounds good
I'm glad Sam and Roxie Jane went with you!
I'm glad you saw the movie. I liked it more than I thought I would. Cried more than I thought I would too! I agree, will buy it when released.
Nice training shot :)
Post a Comment