My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Island Mural and Araber Cart
I just found more photos of Island mural room and an old one of Emma in front of the fruit cart painted for my mother-in-law's dinning room, also painted over.
The importance of creativity in your life astounds me. The creations astound me. I love being astounded by you. Thank you for sharing your murals and quilts. Again makes me want to shop for green paint.
My favorite is the wave! Thanks for showing murals. I've begun the re-painting of our powder room. Again. I have been thinking about your great damask ceiling, and how I would love to have that on those walls. Damask wallpaper would make me happy, but I change my mind too often and I really really dislike taking down wallpaper. Paint is wonderful. I'll show what I finally decide.
You were busy the other day!! I'm very impressed with all the pictures and descriptions. They are amazing. Its been funny talking to people- my mom is an artist. I love color!
Thank you for posting all the quilts and murals! They were fun to see. My favorite quilt is the orange internet exchange quilt. My favorite murals are the space and planets. I love the colors!
6 comments:
The importance of creativity in your life astounds me. The creations astound me. I love being astounded by you. Thank you for sharing your murals and quilts. Again makes me want to shop for green paint.
My favorite is the wave! Thanks for showing murals. I've begun the re-painting of our powder room. Again. I have been thinking about your great damask ceiling, and how I would love to have that on those walls. Damask wallpaper would make me happy, but I change my mind too often and I really really dislike taking down wallpaper. Paint is wonderful. I'll show what I finally decide.
You were busy the other day!! I'm very impressed with all the pictures and descriptions. They are amazing. Its been funny talking to people- my mom is an artist. I love color!
Thank you for posting all the quilts and murals! They were fun to see. My favorite quilt is the orange internet exchange quilt. My favorite murals are the space and planets. I love the colors!
Oh! And the phone booth. That was an ingenious solution for that problem door. I'd love one of those. Awesome!
love that phone booth and love emma's rosy cheeks :)
Post a Comment