I really wanted a picture of us with our clothes on (as opposed to the swimming portrait!). I like how this one shows our wedding rings. It is hard to get 8 people with all their eyes open. In half of them my mouth is open--telling everyone to "SMILE! THIS IS FOR ME! BE HAPPY! IT IS ALMOST OVER! PLEASE SMILE?!"
I think this one is my favorite. We look like a human snowball! Actually, the flat winter light is nice. I wanted a white on white "Forever Family" portrait.
8 comments:
Brrr...no coats in January. But it was worth it. The pictures turned out great. Emmalyn looks so much like you in the second picture.
They are beautiful. What is the white background?
What a great picture! I love Emmalyn's new haircut. I heard she is taking from Brian again this semester.
I hope we can do this each year from now on!
Those are beautiful pictures!!!
Background is the Havre de Grace LIGHTHOUSE! It has great texture. There was a wreath hanging on the step side, so we went around to the side facing the water, but not right in front of the historic cannon, although Sam thought that would have been a better family photo...
I love the all white. You guys look wonderful!
Post a Comment