Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our wrinkles will match someday?

I have a fascination with portraits lately, trying to accurately find the real face, the photograph that captures personality, and not just a moment that falsely represents the person.

So it is almost a happy joke, when Emma and I do the photo shoots of each other.

How many pictures can you snap off of the other person before the batteries run out?

How long do you have to wait for the flash to fire up and just miss the perfect picture?

What funny things can you say that look like you are smiling? "Cheese" gets old. "Pizza" doesn't make me smile. "Magnum" does. I think about smiling at John...

I scared a bird out of the bush and then started hearing bees buzzing around behind me--cutting short the 100 pictures.




Love the spring colors! The front yard bushes are one of my favorite things about this house!

2 comments:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Cute, cute! I love your backdrop too!

BobandLu said...

I think I told John but neglected to tell you.. I LOVE your beautiful flowers. My red azalea has been the same size for 5 years... not doing so well.
Good to see you again.