Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Project

I know, some people think red can be oppressive. I crave red in green GREEN Maryland. It helps me feel balanced. We had a tomato red bedroom in our old house and I've missed it. The dining room here was red here for a year. Our bathroom is red, black and white. Now the bedroom matches!
This is painted at eye level, six feet wide words across from the foot of our bed. Big and bold.

It is possible to change a room in a day. Recovering from that one day takes awhile...

4 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

So true! Love the font you painted the words in. How many coats of paint did it take to get your room that red?

Julie said...

Very cool idea!

landbeck said...

I am delighted to be back in a red bedroom!

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Can you send a picture of the whole room?