Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Temple Tuesday & Fairy Rings

We drove down to Annapolis this morning, then to Kensington, then into Baltimore. Picked up paperwork John needs for job applications, and added our prayers of faith to the effort. Not a flattering picture, but we only took one (personal project: a picture a day until John is re-employed).

I have decided I definitely need clouds on our living room ceiling!
Growing in our wet backyard: fun-guys. They keep cropping up, in spite of Max's experiments to get rid of them (baking soda?)
I think they are beautiful. They glow, after it has rained, a white misty aura surrounds them.

7 comments:

Emmalyn said...

I like your picture a day idea.

Jane Babcock said...

You both look happy, hopeful, faithful. We're praying for you too. Love, Dad/Ken

Jess and Jason said...

We also have mushrooms growing in our yard. My biggest concern is that the kids think they are the coolest thing to play with. I worry, are the poisonous? How long until one of the kids decides to taste one? So if Max finds a great way to get rid of them, let me know.

They are beautiful, though!

BobandLu said...

I love that picture a day idea too. Glad you went to the temple.

Jane Babcock said...

Let's see if a picture is worth a thousand words, that would require a thousand words a day instead of 500. Good goal either way.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

I'm glad you're letting us know what's going on! We're praying for you too.

Deb in UT said...

Ah, blue sky, a temple, and happy people. Beautiful.