My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Okay, I know the red fireworks are a little much, and I have run out of free music options, but you really should try and make one of these fun FREE videos! The beginning students are seminary students (minus Michelle!) also graduating from AHS. WATCH the video closely--can you see who gave Stewart his diploma? Tears were streaming down my face-nice touch. Gpa John was able to give Johnny his 25 years ago, and fitting that Gma Sandy could give Stewart his. Sweet touch. The solar lights on the front lawn: a suprise gift from seminary student parents, one representing each student, lighting the path.
6 comments:
Okay, I know the red fireworks are a little much, and I have run out of free music options, but you really should try and make one of these fun FREE videos! The beginning students are seminary students (minus Michelle!) also graduating from AHS. WATCH the video closely--can you see who gave Stewart his diploma? Tears were streaming down my face-nice touch. Gpa John was able to give Johnny his 25 years ago, and fitting that Gma Sandy could give Stewart his. Sweet touch. The solar lights on the front lawn: a suprise gift from seminary student parents, one representing each student, lighting the path.
Great video. Made me feel emotional too. Congratulations to Stewart!
I really like your seminary parent present too. Wonderful idea and nice symbolism.
How fun that you got to share this momentous event with so many of "your kids"! Gma Sandy rocks!!
Congrats to you all.
Wow, great smiles. He's so handsome! I was really happy to see Grandma Sandy give him the diploma! Teary.
I love that Gma gave his diploma!
WHOO Stewart!
I started the video and the kids came running. Pete danced with bouncing knees and waving arms. Love the lights. Congratulations Stewart!
Post a Comment