Monday, June 21, 2010

A Still After Video


The video footage from the montage was a direct result of blogger taking TOO long to upload the silly-we-forgot-it-was-in-video-mode-trying-to-take-a-couple-shot moment. And a nod to more couple photos than individual shots of just John-as-Dad. New project in the brainstorming stage!

Bike ride: 38 minutes, including a Free-Cycle stop for an overhead projector! I biked home faster and brought the car to where John was still balancing it on his handlebars. Crazy for free!

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

Free is wonderful. Great deals are also wonderful for things you need. My son tells me he can "taste the savings" when he is eating something we got a good deal on. lol

I have been thinking about riding my bike for months but am feeling a bit embarrassed to do so. It's been so long and I am so big these days. I am hoping to get up the courage to try it while my girls are gone to camp this week.