Max is photo bombing us here...
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Wish You Were Here!
Do you notice? Can you tell?
John has thinned down, lost 25+ pounds recently. Looking handsome!
Here we are at a pancake dinner fundraiser. Grandpa bought the tickets. We show up, stay until all the grandparents are done eating. John's 90 year old grandma was there, getting kisses from nearly everyone who passed our table. I think we were strategically sitting near the exit. This is what it is like living in the same town for generations--five generations for us. Everyone knows you, recognizes your family. You have to be careful.
Lots of people asked about our children--and our missing two in college (not shown).

Max is photo bombing us here...
Max is photo bombing us here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the photo of the two of you. you both look great!
The family is growing up. So glad you have grandparent support.
How do you do that John? I've promised myself I will shave my beard once I lose that much.
Wow, that's an accomplishment! He looks great! John and I want to lose some pounds too, and are having a hard time doing it. This gives me hope! Also, I love that you have that connection in your community. It really is a blessing for your family.
Post a Comment