My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Traveling with a Sister
Luanna is a bold, brave woman!
She ran a local race! A cruise ship from Canada was island hopping and racing, inviting the locals to participate.
Shaved ice at Rudy's blue truck across from Del Sol shop. Try it with milk!
Oh it's hilly! :) Notice the cute baby chicks in the shaved ice picture. There were chickens all over the island. I loved watching this mother hen, but I loved the shaved ice a little more. Yummy stuff. You were fun to travel with Jenni.
3 comments:
Cute blog. I'm so glad you came together.
Nice pictures of Lu. It looks pretty hilly there. True?
Oh it's hilly! :) Notice the cute baby chicks in the shaved ice picture. There were chickens all over the island. I loved watching this mother hen, but I loved the shaved ice a little more. Yummy stuff. You were fun to travel with Jenni.
Post a Comment