Monday, February 20, 2012

What Does it Look Like?

HUGE! This is an emu egg. Beautiful rich teal color. I got it from a friend (I visit-teach her and try to bring her healthy treats) who has a farm with emus. I used a hammer and a nail to make a hole at the top and bottom, blew out 2 cups of yolk & whites, fried it up with Pad Thai dinner.

I love the blessings of following through on my duties, doing what I said I would do, and just being nice to people. Unexpected, fun benefit of looking out for someone else, and them blessing your life more than you could have imagined.

4 comments:

Deb said...

That is a beautiful egg.

Julie said...

I've been educated today--never seen an emu egg before. It IS a gorgeous color. What are you going to do with it now?

Lisa Chin said...

I didn't know emu eggs were so beautiful! What a wonderful blessing!

BobandLu said...

Wow!! Great gift.