I began blogging for my college daughter, to show her what we were doing at home, how things change, paint colors, improvements, projects...so every blog is for her. And for my extended family, near and far...
The daffodils are resiliant, up every spring, in time for Easter. The "I love you" (picture horizontal so you can read it on the bulb-seed part, I know there is a technical name for that part, not calyx???) plant is from Valentine's Day, from John, now planted in the planter urns from Koehler's move west.I bought the pansies when we heard Dad was in the hospital, as a way to honor him. I remember him spending lots of time in the botanical garden on St. Thomas when Luanna and I visited last February, taking photos of all the beautiful flowers and plants, cobwebs, the silly parrot that talked back to Dad. He gave away a Book of Mormon to a couple also touring the gardens. Great to watch him in action, earnestly bearing testimony and explaining his love for the scriptures.
Our family is reading Elder Bednar's talk: Those Facing Adversity “Shrink Not”
Be brave. Have faith. Be believing. Remember the power of covenants. Hope for reunions.
1 comment:
I love the daffodils! Those are gorgeous yellow.Thank you for blogging.
Post a Comment