My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Praying for Dad
My parents are serving an LDS mission in Chile. They get to work together, every day. Dad is sick, in hospital with pneumococcal menengytis. Please keep him in your prayers for us? He is a good man, working so hard, and I know he does not like being sick. It is frustrating, when you have so many good things left to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this picture of dad! I was thinking about it today.
Praying for him and Jane and the rest of the family. I was just reading about Pneumococcal menengytis to get a better understanding. It looks like he will have to be in the hospital on antibiotics for a couple of weeks. I know it will be a rough road for them both. If there is anything I can do here in SLC, besides fast and pray, let me know. Thanks to all for the updates on the blog.
Post a Comment