...Or when you live close to a cousin who goes to the same school and it is spirit week and you are supposed to wear sunglasses to school... (Roxie & Marc)
...Or when you are a family's favorite babysitter and your name becomes "Hey, Babysitter" and you get to hold their newest addition... (Claire & Suzanna)
This is what happens when you haven't blogged for awhile due to technical difficulties and you have some photos saved up...
Happy Easter ( please watch this video "He is Risen")
3 comments:
I loved this post! And there's an optical illusion going on with the first picture and Max. At first I thought he was headless! Took me a second to realize he was leaning back. Your post title led me into that thought I think. Funny. And so great to see what your local children are up to. Fun. And Suzanna looks so serene in that picture. She'll be an excellent mommy some day.
How excellent to have dentist friends! It took me a second to figure out that picture as well. Suzanna is so patient and playful with children. Thank-you for sharing pictures! Loved the twin look from Marc and RJ.
Thank-you for birthing me mom! I am very grateful to have you as a wonderful example. I have learned so much from you.
Love that you posted. Similar thoughts from me.
Post a Comment