Our old ones were each over 10 years old. Mine were 15 years old. It was time. We had talked about it being a gift to each other in our attempts to be healthier this year, walk 6 days a week. John's parents heard about our plan and treated us!
Love the new bright colors in footwear. These are John's.
And mine. Very impressed with Charm City Footwear. The employee made me roll up my sweats so she could see my ankles and watched me walk away and towards her so she could see how I walk, and which shoes to recommend to compensate for my pronation.After measuring both feet, she brought out 3 pairs for me. I tried them all on, comparing each one to the other two, in turns. Comfy walking shoes! With a 2 week try-it time, bring shoes back if for any reason not satisfied, even bring them back muddy, for store credit.
4 comments:
They look comfortable. I like colorful shoes. Good to get healthy new ones.
Those are great shoes. I have the same ones you have Jenni. Good shoes make a difference!
Those look like awesome shoes! Comfortable and cute. But support for walking is excellent. They let you wear real shoes during trek, right?
OH, you'll love those Brooks!!
Post a Comment