Saturday, May 11, 2013

Glitter & Preview

38 hours of work, plus travel time, made a long, long week.  Nice to be home for the weekend, and not sick. Tapering off of prednisone, vivid dreaming (about cars that had see-through doors, very bad idea, distracting to drive next to-weird.  I watched a dog in my dream whine and jump out of the window of the see-through truck in front of me, he didn't like being able to see the road and knew it was "wrong.").
Saturday Suzanna went with a friend to a Fairy Festival, she has glitter and wings strapped to her back.  She said it was like a Renaissance Festival, but for little kids.
And I chalked in a turtle nursery today.  It should be a fast project next week, all monochromatic on top of this peachy-porcelain color base coat.  (It won't be pink, just my chalk color that showed up well.)

3 comments:

Emmalyn said...

She looks super glittery cute!

That looks like a fun turtle! Thanks for pictures!

Deb said...

Suzanna's countenance shows she's living "after the manner of happiness." Great example. And I love the turtle! Swimming with a sea turtle is one of my favorite St. Thomas memories.

julie babcock said...

I love to see Suzanna's smile!