Monochromatic Turtle Nursery
Hawaiin Green Sea Turtle, filling in slowly...baby turtles hatching and headed to sea on the far left.
Plumeria/frangapini tree almost done.
I am not showing you the unfinished banana tree and the sad palm tree that I need to concentrate on tomorrow. Sometimes it is important to just know when to stop.
One of my favorite things to do after painting for 5 hours is to stop at a thrift store on the way home. I feel crazy in my painting clothes, and watch to see how people react to me. The paint is dry (on my clothes) but it looks really messy. Found 3 pairs of long shorts for Sam and a Coleman lantern for Pioneer Trek, so worth the stop!.
3 comments:
You bring beauty to the world, beauty to my life I would never have imagined. Thank you!
That turtle is gorgeous! I really like the colors too.
I love the monochromatic theme here. Your paintings are always fantastic. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment