My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Thursday, January 16, 2014
How Many Photos Do You Have to Take to Get One Perfect Couple Shot???
The lighting, the angles, the nose weirdness, the wrinkles, the tricky shadows, the swing set coming out of my head...These are all selfies, my arm held out trying to aim at our faces and then John trying. These are all cropped down to bring the focus to our faces. Favorites, #1-7? Becca & Debs: I regretfully forgot to do the chicken neck thing.
I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE MORE COUPLE PHOTOS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like our weird nose thing!
It looks like fun. I like taking couple photos too. We should do it more often. Especially since it's our 25th this year!!!
Lots and lots of pictures! The more pictures you take the higher the chance one will be perfect! More adult pics and more couple pictures!
Post a Comment