Strong family resemblance: uncle & nephew. Same hair color...
Wool carpet before $10 thrift store score!
After $5.00 worth of lime-green and blueberry Kool-Aid. I need another sunny day to heat set this outside. Right now the color still comes off on my fingers, so I know it would make the bottom of our feet blue. Yes, saw it on Pin-Trist. But I've been thinking about over-dyed wool rugs for a year or so...
What to do with many, many de-commissioned city banners? (We picked up the last batch today.)
Cut & staple around a canvas!
Sam being sill at neurology pediatric appointment. The paper border looks like it would make a nice quilt pattern.
Max & John at Sam's choral concert Tuesday evening.
4 comments:
Your photos got me thinking about people, events, and projects. The rug dying is an interesting idea. I'm wondering how it affects texture and if it would work on regular carpet. Time to do a search.
So glad you are blogging. Your pictures tell stories.
To get Jennilyn blogging again, we had to engage in a hand-to-hand knife-fight with Internet Explorer 11, which apparently hates Blogger. I love all of these photos too!
Love the green carpet! The banner looks great! Did anyone else take any?
Post a Comment