Helping Sam with banner for Icicle boyscout camp: the free city banners came clean with 91% rubbing alcohol, washed off ink and made permanent markers perfect for new message!
My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Temple Today & Banner for Sam
Helping Sam with banner for Icicle boyscout camp: the free city banners came clean with 91% rubbing alcohol, washed off ink and made permanent markers perfect for new message!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm super impressed in all the ways that you are using those banners! They are awesome!
Post a Comment