I don't have pictures, but here is a blogger that was there.
The Maryland State Boychoir was late, due to horrible traffic, but worth the wait. They sang 3 songs as prelude, and then more afterwards on the stage (Tink of Me!).
Links to the Eulogy, and John's talk coming soon.
Thank you to Lisa Chin's purple and pink prayer banner. Perfect. Made me cry, opening up the package and reading the stenciled words of hope and prayer. Three of them will go into T-shirt quilts for Max's siblings, and one I am saving to bring out each year on Max's birthday. That one is still hanging in living room.
Lots of hugs, tears, testimony. 80 Books of Mormon given away. Reconnection with many faithful friends. Family support, cupcakes, music.
2 comments:
My heart aches with yours, but also finds strength in your faith and your strength. I wish I could have been there. I love you, my dear cousin.
Thank you for the link to my blog entry. As a father of three sons, I honestly don't know how I could cope with the loss. But on Friday to see the number of family and friends who came to celebrate and support and to listen to the powerful words was an overwhelming experience. I will look forward to continuing to read your blog.
Post a Comment