Our waiter asked, "How about dessert? We have NY cheesecake or creme brule?"
"YES!" we said in unison.
He asked, "Should I bring one of them to share?"
"No, two!" we said again in unison.
(Perfect shopping day and lunch in Old Ellicot City with Carolyn! She brought our family a berry pie after Max died and promised a lunch trip. Reasons to go back in two pictures below--they were closed Monday for summer hours.)
(We finally got together to quilt!)
Sherrie: "That was so much fun!!! Thank you for being so amazing and open! What a fun day!:)"
(I got her started on a memory t-shirt quilt, she showed me her graduation Hawaii shirt quilt!)
"It's a catapult for pianos!" (and it really made a piano fly, see below, designed by Sherrie's nephew)
(After baseball game date, we stopped by John's parent's home. Sandy out of town.)
(John describing NPR story about fathers & sons, in 50's gathered around a car engine, bonding. Today it is easier for dads to be involved in their children's lives, easier to say "I love you.")
Good talk.
4 comments:
Surrounded by love. I loved the pictures of John and his dad and the moments you captured and shared. You are blessed to live near them. It's also good to see you are spending time with friends.
Good talk indeed. :)
Good to hear from you and see snippets of your days. Funny to have a compatible dining & dessert friend! :)
Yum! Love the pics of dad and Gpa. Love you so much!
Post a Comment