My name is Mom-Me at home. Friends who say my given name correctly are highly valued. Jenni-lyn, two distinct sounding names. Not Jen-all-lyn smushed together. I read every day, date husband at least weekly, watch films, daydream, teach early Daily Seminary-Bible Class to (only 13 this year!), cook extravagant meals, make famous fudge, take walks...but mostly I quilt and paint and parent!
Sunday, August 3, 2014
Resilience is a Good Word
"Sometimes we may ask God for success, and He gives us physical and
mental stamina. We might plead for prosperity, and we receive enlarged
perspective and increased patience, or we petition for growth and are
blessed with the gift of grace. He may bestow upon us conviction and
confidence as we strive to achieve worthy goals. And when we plead for
relief from physical, mental, and spiritual difficulties, He may
increase our resolve and resilience." -Elder David A. Bednar, "The Windows of Heaven"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So true. Thank you for this reminder.
I'm going to keep this quote close. Thank you.
Post a Comment