Sunday, August 24, 2008

Barter Job

 
 
 

I would rather paint than anything...Well, or sew, maybe. Cathy would rather sing. We swapped. She taught voice lessons to Max, and I painted her daughter's room, using the magazine inspiration she found. She did the basecoat, too, which really helps. I love prepared clients, who know exactly what they want, and are willing to make it easy for the artist.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

You should make your blog open to the internet if you need more business. Your photos are a great portfolio. I need to look at the greens you suggested and start painting my walls. I don't know why I put it off thinking there will be a bigger block of day some day soon.

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Your murals are getting more and more amazing. Great work!

Likely said...

I agree with mamagramajane - open it to the public, or at least those with a google account. I would love to link you on my blog and have my friends check out your work. I can tell you a few things about making sure that you keep your family safe and still have a public blog.

I love trees, just love them! They have so much about them to love. They are strong, beautiful, wispy, dreamy, playful, imaginative, whatever you want them to be really I guess.

Where in their house is this? Did you say? I need to look again. Great Job. Was it all free hand?

BobandLu said...

I Love the tree and love the bartering! Way to share talents. Thanks for showing.

Jennilyn said...

This is in the singing red-headed home in our ward! Baby D is missing--I can't remember now if I have gone back to add him or not--aging brain here. If I can't see it, I forget it.

Going public...would I have to go back and change names and faces? I would love to be linked to Likely stories....must talk more.