Happy Birthday to Jen! Hope this day is a great day, a Monday worth remembering. Hope they make you a great cake!
This is most recent Jen Babcock painting of her daughter (and it is on my blog why? Inspiration, and to show you how good she is!)

Some people age really well. They look the same year after year, recognizable, consistent. My sister-by-marraige is one of those lucky people. If she has grey hair, they aren't showing. This is a 2003 Thanksgiving photo, and I think she looks the same today!
2 comments:
Nice tribute. She only got 36 of her candles because that was how many sparkling ones I had. Grace figured Jen is about 20. Jen has been pondering cutting her hair, but not much. She has lots, just like in 2003.
Thanks, Jenni! I saved those beads from one of my shoes because it brought me happy memories of Emma playing with them. I like seeing Emma so much. She's great. Sometimes she does Jenni expressions! It's so cool. I admire you and your talents too. I think we should do some grand collaboration one day.
Post a Comment