(Is this Great Grandma Davidson or Great Grandma FOX? It is labeled D, but I think it is F! Whose porch--would that help document??? Is there an F hiding behind Mom's left foot? Help me historian family members!)I am thankful for Mom (Grandma Jane-to-my kids)and her wisdom and peacefulness. She is smart, thoughtful, insightful. She loves to read and go on shopping adventures (treasure hunting in thrift stores). When I miss Emma away at school, I think about the times I have missed my mom, living so far away. Tomorrow/Thanksgiving they will be together, to celebrate the peace and plenty we share and to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it is a great gathering! Love you lots!
3 comments:
Did I send you all of the scans I took of your baby pictures? I have them if I didn't!
Not yet! I would love them! There are so many slides that Dad took of our early years that I would love to have copies of sometime. So, yes, please!
Definitely Grandma Fox. Probably in California since she never came to Utah. Could be her house in Napa. Ken would know.
Post a Comment